AT WAR??

"America is not at War, the U.S. Military is at War, America is at the Mall, and Congress is out to Lunch."

Friday, July 23, 2010

Going to be slow here for a couple of weeks.

Since today is Friday, and I never really get online on the weekends, then I am going to be in Vegas for DefCon (WOOT!!!!!), and when I get back from Vegas I am off to Spain for a 10 day work trip, this may be my last post until mid-August. Although I may send in a post or two from Vegas, via my iPhone even though the formatting is always screwed up, about the activities and presentations at DefCon.

I am so looking foward to DefCon. I spent last night packing up my practice locks, my lockpicks, and some other odds and ends. I will probably be spending every minute, that I am not in a presentation, in the Lockpicking Village.

I hope the 2 or 3 readers, I think I have, will still be here when I get back. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment