AT WAR??

"America is not at War, the U.S. Military is at War, America is at the Mall, and Congress is out to Lunch."

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Back from the Edge of Nowhere....

So my little piece of the blogosphere still exists. This blog started just as a place for me to put down some of my thoughts and observations, mainly for myself and my own recollection. I kind of fell off the face of the interwebs, in regards to my participation of all things blog or forum related.

I had just taken a new job, had a 18 month old daughter to contend with, and a schedule that kept me off the computer, I just had excuse after excuse to stay away from this blog and my other haunts.

Well I am back now, not that I am going to be posting daily updates, and posting those things that interest me.

No comments:

Post a Comment