AT WAR??

"America is not at War, the U.S. Military is at War, America is at the Mall, and Congress is out to Lunch."

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

4 Months Late

To anyone who cares, I apologize. The past four months have been the craziest on record. Where do I start? I started a new job, which has really cut down my daily internet time. Spent some time in NC after my Grandmother died. She was 96 years old and lived a good life, and I am supremely blessed to have been her grandson. I then spent more time in NC with my Mom, who is going through some health issues, but looks to be better know. Several family birthdays, Thanksgiving, and a 18 month old daughter have taken more out of me that I care to share.

Anyway, on to the show. It is really strange getting back on the Interweb after a long hiatus. Checking in on my usual forum haunts, there have been some nasty in-fighting and other heated discussions that I missed. My Dark Side wants to revive some of the these old posts and get things going again, but I will relax and let it all go. Just have to wait for the next round.

I am having a great time on the new job. I get to play with locks all day. Locks on doors and safes are like toys to me. I get to play with these mechanical puzzles and enjoy my job so much.

With the past four months I have hardly been shooting at all. I missed the last two local IDPA matches, and one has a multi-gun side match. AARGH!!

But anyway I am back....

No comments:

Post a Comment