AT WAR??

"America is not at War, the U.S. Military is at War, America is at the Mall, and Congress is out to Lunch."

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Labor Day Weekend

So in the middle of this long weekend, it is all quiet on the home-front. I am trying to keep away from any news sources. Watching the constant coverage of the President is depressing. His "change of heart" and deciding that supporting al-Qaeda with air support should first have Congressional approval goes to cement his amateur status as a world leader. To stand up all puffy chested and declare the US moral authority to use our military in Syria, and then slink away after being shown to be a glaring hypocrite.

Besides how hard would his job get if his own Vice-President is trying to impeach him.


JOE BIDEN Ladies and Gentlemen, I drafted an outline of what I think the Constitutional limits have on the war clause. I went to five leading scholars, constitutional scholars, and they drafted a treatise for me that’s being distributed to every senator. And I want to make it clear, and I made it clear to the president, that if he takes this nation to war…without congressional approval, I will make it my business to impeach him. And that’s a fact! 
H/T Pitsnipes Gripes

No comments:

Post a Comment